Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Meeting with Braeger

I'm in my house, and it's very freaking cold. Thought I'd let you know.

I also was completely soaked this morning. Practically from head to toe! My underwear was even wet! Not cool! I skipped class because of it.

Any who, I had my meeting today with the President of Braeger today and it went well. His goal, to do what hasn't been done. What hasn't been done? I'll tell you. You know how when you do a Google search for, let's say Skateboards, you have a link or two, then two to three YouTube videos that are related. Well, he wants to do that. I agreed. He gave me a few ideas, like flipping cars and planned anarchy and such. I'm thinking like old Vonage commercials or if Jackass was advertising for Braeger. Either way, it sounds fun.

Also, the issue of a camera came up. He's buying me one. He gave me a $300 cap, but after doing some quick researching, I can't get crap for that. I'm gonna try to ask for a $400 cap, because you can't get shit for less than $320. We'll see how that works. Greg also suggested a cheap and fairly good editing software called MAGIX Movie Movie Edit Pro 16 that I should look into, so I will.

Finally, some more good news. The video petitions that some friends and I made in our senior year of High School helped out. According to my sources, they were one of the deciding factors to keep the 27th street ramps open. Sure, they're doing some renovations on them, but they are staying open! The videos are still talked about, even amongst the two new guys running for Governor! Ha! Awesome. That makes me feel good that not only did we make a difference, but they're still talked about. Once again, a link to the website.

Governor Doyle, Please Save the 27th Street Ramps

Now for the pieces of bad news. Traffic is still be rerouted by my old High School, Ronald Reagan, and apparently, two kids were hit by a car. My old principal is pissed, and probably has a lot to say. I may do a follow-up interview with her, the kids and maybe their parents as one last punch to the gut. It's not right.

I guess that's it for now. Before I go, once again here's a link to Kyle Duran Wutke's ramblings. Check them out. Especially check out his "Underrated Band of the Week" stuff. Always a good find there.

Thee-BeAtNiK Underground

"In Shreds" - The Chameleons (Kyle's band of the week)

No comments:

Post a Comment